01244 911710 firstname.lastname@example.org
We provide detailed and independent NICEIC condition reports of electrical installations and can then bring your electrical installation up to the current wiring regulations, whether electrical remedial works or a complete electrical rewire is required. We work with clients in Chester, Manchester & Liverpool and across the UK.
Our electrical contracting divisions carry out a wide scope of work ranging from small alterations or rewires for domestics customers to full design and installation of public houses and commercial premises for building contractors.
Our technical service engineers carry out the installation and repair of access control, fire and security alarm installations and electrical boiler systems making Chil UK a one stop shop for technical solutions. Other services provided include, aerial installations and data, LED lighting installations and full home automation systems.
Chil UK is an NICEIC approved electrical contractor delivering solutions engineered to meet all your electrical, heating, lighting, ventilation and energy reduction requirements. Our technicians can accurately detect existing faults with your electrical installation and predict potential future problems.
Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR)
An EICR is like an ‘MOT of the electrics’ in a property.
An electrician will check the condition of an existing electrical installation against BS 7671, the UK Standard for the safety of electrical installations and then issue the property owner with an EICR.
An EICR should identify:
- Electrical circuits or equipment which are overloaded
- Potential electric shock risks and fire hazards
- Any lack of earthing or bonding
- Any defective electrical work
We provide installation, maintenance and design of...
- Full electrical installations: single and 3 phase
- Interior and exterior lighting systems
- Large design and build projects
- Installation of new distribution boards
- Full upgrading of existing systems
- NICEIC testing & inspection
- Portable appliance testing "PAT Testing"
- Full and part building rewires
- Mains board and earthing upgrades
- Fire alarms
- Emergency & security lighting
- Data / Telecommunications / Networks
- Low voltage lighting
- Central heating system wiring installations / electric heating
- CCTV & security systems
- Door entry systems / electric gates / gate intercoms
- Home automation
- LED lighting design and supply
- Commercial re-lamping / bulb replacement service
- All types of commercial install / alterations
- Load checks
- All commercial machinery installed / commissioned
- Landlord electrical checks
- Fiber optic installations